20070918

I can't help myself...

I wasn't really planning on posting too much runway on this blog, but it turns out I love too much of it so much I can't keep it to myself. Like Luella's ss08 collection. Drool. I loved ALL of it. It's geeky but cool, with beautful patterns and colors, Batman (who is almost as cool as Spider-Man), and even some orange! (Haha, I'm so lame.)
But; is it just me, or does some of these models look extremely tall and skinny? They almost look like they've been in one of those stretchy torture instruments. Photos from style.com. You can (and should) see the rest of it here; http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/S2008RTW/review/LUELLA



























6 comments:

Ingrid said...

Hot! Kjeder du deg?

maja casablancas said...

eller hur.. jeg bør vel enkli skrive fransk, men jeg orker ikke. blaahee.

Alisa said...

jeg holdt på å poste det her på bloggen min, but you pretty much said it all. elsker elsker luella. så herlig med batman, floral og geekchic. mye bedre enn luellas høst/vinterkolleksjon.

Tekå said...

herregud, jeg elsker luella! hun er så genial. hun er alltid geeky. husker hun hadde en t-skjorte som det stod GEEK på. (kostet sikkert skjorta.. haha)

maja casablancas said...

i love geek. hihi.

Meline said...

Elsker sånne briller. Genialt!

Post a Comment