20071028

Gettin down in the town that makes no sound

I had a great time in Lillehammer. I always love to visit my cousin, cause then we can do whatever we want to do whenever we want to do it. We took the train saturday morning, arrived at 2 pm and put our stuff in my cousin's tiny appartment. Then we went around in the town for a while and had pizza and stuff. Then we got back and had a little pre-party and got dressed, and then we went out. As I mentioned it was 'french bedroom night' so we were all dressed in lace and tackyness. The club was really cool, they even had this huge bed on the floor, and good djs... We got home at... I don't remember, 4 am maybe. And today I have done nothing but getting back to Oslo. And it got dark at 5 pm today. How depressing is that?









7 comments:

Fleurette said...

omg håret ditt er så.. fjortiz i know, men elskverdig!!! oooh!!

Fleurette said...

btw har du farget håret? :-O

Fleurette said...

btw har du farget håret? :-O

Christine Tallulah said...

d e i l i g < 3

Ingrid said...

Jeg blir helt loka av å stille klokken. :O

Anonymous said...

This is definitely one of my new favorite blogs...you are totally coooolio.. and you are funny : )

maja casablancas said...

fleurette: haha taaakk :* lizm. og nei, jeg har ikke farga det, men jeg tror det skifter av seg selv eller no, hahaha.
christine: m w a h :*
plingrid: det er digg da! sove en time ekstra lissom.
audrey: thank you so much :)

Post a Comment