20071025

Let's all go to hell in a fast car!

I just saw Chicago, which I loved, and I'm now planning on being a show dancer. Just like I wanted to be a pirate after seeing Pirates of the Caribbean. Hahaha. But seriously; The costumes are pretty awesome, lots of sequin and stay-ups, which we all love. And great hair. I want Catherine Zeta-Jones' hair in this movie. Sadly my hair is way too curly and I'm way too lazy to make it look that nice everyday. Which is why I love my hair, cause I don't have to do anything about it but wash it.

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Sånn er mitt hår også! Eller, jeg grer det jo noen ganger så det ikke blir hårnisseanarki der. XDXD

Anonymous said...

When applied in cool, wet weather, it can cause burning of the leaves and the russeting
of fruit. 5 will decrease the availability of lead from your soil.
Each has his own concoction of soapy water, tobacco juice
or hot pepper solutions to to deter these nasty pests and
try those first.

Here is my blog post foreigner

Anonymous said...

Make sure you only use clean balls for playing on indoor simulator.
Solution Options: It was decided to use a web services simulator to simulate the exact functions of a web services backend.
Best of all, the basic version of this game is free. Still, within each of these types of simulation games, certain
games tend to rise to the top. Types of settings provided by Mobile Simulators:- Configuration Settings- Simulators helps in configuring mobile device with the
necessary settings required to access internet.

Anonymous said...

Step Three Coat your hair Comb your hair into small sections.

Identify your own hair trouble and go for a product which mainly addresses your needs.
Sometimes, this process starts from the temples and goes back,
and sometimes it begins from the top of the head. Since ages coconut oil has
been used for curing skin as well as hair problems
as it has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties. * Apply oil unto your hair -
Run your fingertips through your hair and rub
it in an even way.

My blog post how to grow long hair

Post a Comment